All Persons Age 18 and Over Are Now Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine
Thousands of Appointments Are Available
The Lebanon County Department of Emergency Services has opened the Lebanon County mass vaccination center at the old K Mart to ALL PHASES and is encouraging all employers and employees to get a vaccination now.
CNS Occupational Medicine, in association with Lebanon County Department of Emergency Services, is administering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine at the Lebanon County Mass Vaccination Site, 1745 Quentin Rd. Lebanon, PA.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to receive the Moderna vaccine.
- There are multiple appointments available for each 5 minute slot.
- Schedule your appointment by selecting the date and time that works for you.
Note: Your second dose will be automatically scheduled at the same time of day, 28 days after your first dose appointment. Second dose appointments cannot be rescheduled at this time, so please ensure you can make it to both appointments.
WellSpan is also dispensing the Pfizer vaccine that is open to those age 16 and up.
PA State Vaccine Task Force
Get the latest information from the state vaccine task force here.
Vaccine Educational Materials – This is the initial group of our vaccine educational materials. We’ve got more items coming, but this is the initial batch of vaccine educational materials.
- Vaccine Half-sheet (5.5x8.5) Available in all our languages.
- How to Talk to Friends & Family About COVID-19 Vaccines – English is up now, other languages coming next week as translations are complete
- Vaccine Safety FAQs – same as above
- Vaccine Scams FAQs – same as above
Holidays & Gatherings – we refreshed our Holidays & Gatherings content on PA.gov/COVID too. The webpage and the pdf have got their new spring/summer makeover!
- URL: https://www.pa.gov/covid/stop-the-spread/holidays-gatherings/
- Holidays & Gatherings Flyer (pdf) - This is currently only available in English, but this is being translated into our 13 additional languages and those will be posted as they are available
Online Order Form – all of these new materials have been added to our Online Order Form. As translations are completed, they will be uploaded here and in the download inventory.
Lebanon County Department of Emergency Services Newsletter
Keeping you updated on the latest COVID news in the Lebanon Valley!
CDC Guidelines Update
Covid 19 vaccines are effective to prevent you from being sick. Get in the know! Clink the link below for more information.